Mark your calendars! It’s time to check in about the direction of GEOGRADS. We have lots of updates that we are looking forward to sharing with you.
- Wednesday, January 20 2016
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Room H-1269
Join us for snacks and democracy as we report the current state of the association, decide activities for this semester (sugarshack, anyone?) and discuss any topics related to the department or our research interests.
1) Call to order
2) Approval of last General Assembly minutes
3) President’s report
4) Financial report
5) Internal report
6) Space report (Emory of the “space committee”)
7) Programming ideas and securing the schedule
8) CATS – Concordia against tribunals – endorsement
9) Budget> move to designate $ for donations
10) Announce open seat VP social MEnv
11) Other business
You have a voice! If you have something you would like added to the agenda, such as a cause you would like Geograds to endorse or another topic you would like discussed, please send it to email@example.com by Monday, January 18th.
Also! MEnv/DEA students, have you considered representing your peers for social events? The VP Social MEnv/DEA position is still unfilled! Contact us if you are interested.